Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Using Fengshui Ornaments

A few months back, a friend of mine told that she has just shifted to a new place near Bukit Timah, is a landed property. And she engaged one well known fengshui master to do her house fengshui.

After the fengshui service, a representative from the master's fengshui company recommended my friend to buy some fengshui ornaments from them. The fengshui ornaments which are believed to be able to bring her good luck and to solve fengshui problems. But my friend did not buy any of the products as they were not cheap, the total amount was like more than $10k!!

This is one classic example that masters who use fengshui ornaments to improve one's luck or fengshui.

There are other ways of solving fengshui problems or to improve one's luck or fengshui.

So far, most of my masters that I know of, do not use expensive fengshui ornaments to solve fengshui problems. In fact, you will be surprised that simple stuffs such as using correct wall colours, metal object or even salts can help to solve fengshui problems or to improve one's luck!

As for me, when come to solving fengshui problems, I am a mixture of both. I adopt most of my masters' methods:- using simple stuffs to solve fengshui problems and at the same time, I do recommend people to use inexpensive fengshui ornaments.

Here are some of the fengshui ornaments that I would use:

Wen Chang Ta (Pagoda) 文昌塔 - is used to improve one's studies luck.

6 emperor coins - is believed to dissolve bad fengshui energy such as 2 black star.

Pixiu 貔貅 - is used to appease tai-sui (grand duke) 太岁, or to bring good luck.

At least a pair of Qilin 麒麟 - is used to dissolve san-sha (three killings) 三煞. However, there are some masters who recommend to use 3 qilins instead of 1 pair.

Mandarin Ducks 鸳鸯 - is used to improve one's relationships with colleagues, friends or even spouse.

Apart from those ornaments that I have just mentioned, I still use some other fengshui ornaments. All depend on what kind of site condition and fengshui problems, having those factors in consideration, then I will decide which is the best "antidote".

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005