Thursday, July 19, 2007

Are you in the right trade?

When I was a young boy, I would always love to play "police and thief" game. When I was in secondary school, I told myself that I would become a policeman. I wanted to become a policeman so much that I almost quit my polytechnics studies to join police force. But luckily my good friend stopped me from joining the force, he asked me to continue my studies. Thanks goodness I heed his advice. That was sixteen years ago.

Ten years ago, before I started to learn fengshui, I met a fengshui master who told me that I would be involved in art-related work. I laughed when I heard that, I never liked art and craft lessons when I was in school, how would I end up doing art-related work? The master is right, now I am in fengshui, which is an art.

Looking back, if I did not heed my good friend's advice. Would I be still doing fengshui? Maybe not, most probably I would be patrolling in the street right now.

I believe you must have heard of successful people who are so successful in things they do. And maybe you have seen people who have put in so much effort in their works but they never succeed? You may want to know what is the reason behind it? Well, the answer is very simple, "Are you in right trade?".

If you know your bazi day master element, you would want to choose a right trade to enhance your day master. If a person who is in a trade that do not enhance his day master element, chances are he would not be able to succeed in anything which he did.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005