Saturday, August 18, 2007

Enlighten

Group photo - from left : Master Yang (Malaysia) standing, Master Du (China) seated, I-Ching Master (Singapore)
Photo with 杜老师.


I am glad to learn Qi Men Du Jia (奇门遁甲) from Master Du.

Enlighten, this is what I describe on my Qi Men Dun Jia course. Master Du has enlightened me with his Qi Men Dun Jia knowledge and applications. Today in class, he even invited one student from our class to write his questions on a piece of paper without telling him (Master Du). He could based on the Qi Men Dun Jia Chart to predict what were the questions and number of questions which the student wrote on the piece of paper. I was impressed with his answers! Is not magic... is Qi Men Dun Jia.


No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005