Monday, September 24, 2007

Using Qi Men Dun Jia to do prediction

For those who are keen to know what is Qi Men Dun Jia (QMDJ), here we go.

Assuming that you have something to ask. Qi Men Dun Jia uses the present time and date to form a chart. Below is how the chart looks like:

公历时间:2007-9-24 10:22:00 农历时间: 农历丁亥年(猪)八月十四 节气:2007-9-23 18:21:00
秋分下元干支:丁亥 己酉 辛酉 癸巳当日旬空:午未(年)寅卯(月)子丑(日) 午未(时)
此局为阴遁四局 直符:天芮星 直使:死门

┌──────┬──────┬──────┐
│ 九地 │ 玄武  │ 白虎  │
│天心 丙│ 天蓬 辛│ 天任 癸│
│杜门 戊│ 景门 壬│ 死门 庚│
├──────┼──────┼──────┤
│九天  │     │ 六合  │
│天柱 丁│     │ 天冲 己│
│伤门 己│    乙│ 惊门 丁│
├──────┼──────┼──────┤
│ 直符  │腾蛇  │ 太阴  │
│禽天芮 庚│天英 壬│ 天辅 戊│
│乙生门 癸│休门 辛│ 开门 丙│
└──────┴──────┴──────┘

The above chart was formed this morning around 10plus when two friends called me up for some advises. I used QMDJ to predict the outcome of their questions.

When I saw the chart, it showed Fu Yin 伏吟. Usually, when a chart is Fu Yin, is better not to take any action. However, QMDJ analysis is not just based on one factor, Fu Yin chart, to come to a conclusion. It has to depend on alot of factors such as what is the question asked, is the person a host or a guest, and luck goes to whose side and etc.

Next, I checked on the time pillar heavenly stem 天干,癸, this is to understand how the situation like. It showed that heavenly stem fell in a palace which was VOID 空亡. A VOID could interpret as invalid questions asked or situation could turn out to be different from what it was planned.

Apart from that I also use another method to check on the question, that was zhi shi 直使:死门. In that chart, zhi si also fell into VOID palace. On top of that, it showed Si Men 死门, another inauspicious sign which means no good ending.

With so many inauspicious hints, I replied one of my friends, not to expect any good result from that event. True enough, my friend called me up a few hours later. The person who was supposed to attend for the meeting did not turn up!

1 comment:

Edward Ramos said...

This topic is pretty interesting, I've made my research and I found a site with further information about it and further, you should check this web out... All about feng shui


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005