Sunday, October 21, 2007

Flying Stars 2,7 and 7,9 combination

I started fengshui using Black Hat sect method, it was later that I got to know flying stars theory from a local master.

Flying stars method is so much dynamic than the earlier method which I knew. Flying stars are using numbers from 1 to 9, these numbers when combined together can end up having different results. For example, when number 2, 7 or 7,9 are together, the representation can be fire. Therefore, if any sector of a house or office that have such numbers combination, ideally strong colours such as red, pink or purple should be avoided in those sectors.

I remember a couple of years back, I did a fengshui audit for a family, the flying stars chart showed that their kitchen area had such numbers combination. So I told the occupants to avoid having red in that area. The occupants were puzzled why red should be avoided in that area. So I explained to them that if having red colour in that sector, chances of catching a fire would be much higher. After my explaination, they told me that their kitchen ever caught a small fire before.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005