Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beijing Day 5





Is Shopping again! This time we shopped at this place known as Silk Street 秀水街. It was a great place for shoppers who love to bargain for the sake of bargaining.


In fact, I bargain most of my souvenirs there. I even bought myself a wonderful silk costume , the starting price was from RMB 360, I bargain till RMB 120 (S$24) with the help of a friend. There was a group of Chinese, they were watching us bargaining. He asked me did I bargain for the sake of fun? Guess what I answered him? Well... my answer was YES! :)
Anyway, if you happen to visit this place. Just remember to bargain for the thing you want to purchase, the rule of the game is, the final price should be always 1/3 of the starting price. Give a try when you visit that place. Have fun then!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005