Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Black Wednesday

This morning, I reached office about quarter to 9am. I saw all my colleagues were standing outside the office, it was an unusual sight. Normally at that timing, every of us would be busy sorting out things to do for the day.


When I got nearer to my colleagues, I asked them what was so interesting that made them stand outside the office? They replied that there was no power supply to our office unit. And there was no power supply to our neighbours too. I felt relieved when I heard that we were not the one affected by the power failure, initially I thought it was our admin staff has forgotten to pay the electricity bill! Luckily, it was not that we had forgotten to pay the electricity bill. The power failure was caused by the tripping of Main Electrical Breaker at the landlord's electrical switchroom.


Total darkness




Anyway, it was too hot to stand outside the office, I chose to go inside the office. Usually for such a power failure, it would not take them very long to resume the power supply. But I was wrong, after waited for 10 minutes, nothing happened and the power supply seemed to be not restored.

Curiosity caught hold of me, I switched on my PDA and formed the Qi Men Dun Jia Chart. Chart showed that it would take very long. True enough, power supply was resumed at 1032am! It was an hour and 45min wait.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005