Saturday, June 21, 2008

Business has improved

This morning while I was driving, I received a call from a friend, J. J owns an Engineering Firm, he started his business a few of years ago. But back then, business was considered so-so before he shifted to current location, his current office is located near to Paya Lebar.

His old location had bad fengshui, I still could remember clearly that his office facing, had bad energy toward his office. It was difficult to improve the fengshui as there was no way to divert the bad energy, so I suggested to him that he should consider shifting into a better place. J heed my advise, it took us quite a while to find his present location. After J has shifted into the new place, business has improved.

Anyway, back to this morning call. He was sharing with me that he would be securing a big deal soon. And it was an overseas project! Tomorrow he will be flying there to meet his client.

According to him, this big project would bring him a handsome profit, I could sense that he was very excited about that project and he was looking forward to receiving this contract. I am glad that he had heed my advise to re-locate his office, business has improved.

Look like I am going to hear more good news from him soon.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005