Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hort Park

Have you visited the latest attraction in town? The Hort Park! Yes, is the latest place of interests which you can visit with your family during weekends. Is a very nice place, with a lot of greenery, a place for green-lover! See photos below to believe.



Great view on the Hort Park!






Foreground is the carpet grass. Do you dare to sleep on it?
A beautiful art.

Water feature - to enhance the fengshui?
Nice mini garden.

Panda not in Beijing, but in Singapore.

Glass house that keeps all sort of plants. Currently, the glasshouse is used for experiment purposes for our future garden in Marina area.




Read to understand the concept of the glasshouse.



Nice structure.


This place reminds me of my stay in Australia.


Bamboos, I like bamboos especially when the wind blows, the sounds of the leaves bring me a sense of calmness.
Did you know that bamboos can be used to cure fengshui problems?



It is believed that if you sit in the centre of the lawn, you will leave the place with a new found you. Try to believe.


The challenge to complete the walk starts here. The Alexandra Arch! Is about 1.3km to complete the partial track.

Nice bends!
Slope.
Nice.





My guide for the walk was a squirrel, see the squirrel was ahead of me!

Hey, wait for me. My guide was gone!



Seaview.

Completed the walk from Alexandra Arch to Telok Blangah Hill Park. Now have to make a U-turn to go back to the Alexandra Arch. Total distance covered was 1.3km x 2 = 2.6km! Took me almost an hour to complete the whole "tour".

If you are going to try this walk, I strongly suggest that you start from the Telok Blangah Hill Park instead of Alexandra Arch. The journey from Telok Blangah Hill to Alexandra Arch will be downslope.

Hort Park
























No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005