Monday, December 15, 2008

Qi Men Dun Jia tells you what is going to be asked

Last saturday evening, while I was watching the news, my mobile phone rang. I answered the call, it was my friend C. He asked whether I could help his cousin by using Qi Men Dun Jia.

I told him to hold on while I went to pick up my PDA to check the chart. The chart was as follows:


After looking at the chart, I asked him," Does your cousin want to know something about his employee?" And I quickly added," Is a lady employee!" My friend answered," Yes!" Then we went on to discuss the details on the Qi Men Dun Jia Chart.

As you can see Qi Men Dun Jia is a powerful tool, it can give you an insight what is going to be asked. Apart from that, if a person who has Qi Men Dun Jia knowledge, it would allow him to use the current time frame to choose an auspicious location to accomplish a task with least effort.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zhi Fu falling in Qian, Dou Men yin, therefore leader enquiring about follower? Feedback about employee is negative.

Please correct if I am wrong.

fengshui said...

Hi Chihkeong

Thank you for leaving your comment, the feedback on the employee was talented, nothing negative was mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Was zhi fu falling in qian, with Dou Door in same palace the reason for stating employer asking about employee?

fengshui said...

用神 in this case is not 直符。 Maybe you want to share why you feel that Dou Men is asking about employee?

Anonymous said...

The hour stem was Ji You. The Ji stems are found in the heaven plate of Kan place and earth plate of Qian Plate. If human matters, the earth plate is used and the other elements within the palace are used. Further more, there is a Zhi Fu present in Qian palace.

Please correct if interpretation is wrong.

fengshui said...

Why Ji stem in kan palace?

Anonymous said...

My apologies, the Ji stems appear in Li and Qian palace.

The Ji stem in earth plate is considered because it relates to human matters. Zhi Fu and Qian palace implies leadership, the Du (wood) Door may implies follower (dominated by Qian), hence could be enquiry about follower.

Is this the logic behind your initial guess, otherwise I am not sure how you come to the conclusion employer enquiring about employee.

fengshui said...

To understand and interpret a Qi Men Dun Jia chart, you need to look for clue in the chart.

In this example, the clue was seen from the day's 8 characters (Bazi).

Anonymous said...

The branches do not yield much, Ji You has peach blossom, noble man and scholar stars. Ding Hai has scholar stars, whereas Month and Year pillars have General and peach blossom stars. The heaven stems do not yield much.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005