Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quality sleep

Yesterday I did a fengshui audit for a friend who had just shifted to a new place. Before I reached his place, he told me that after he had moved into this new place, he did not have "quality" sleep despite the fact he had slept for many hours.

I asked him was there any mirror facing his bed, he replied no. That was interesting, I thought. And in my heart I was wondering what would be the likely causes that could result him to lose the quality sleep.

When I reached his place, I took my compass out and measured the reading outside his house. The reading showed that the house faced South which fulfilled his East group person criterion, that was a good start I told myself.

But when the moment he opened his door to his room, I had a rude shock! What I saw in the room was made up of an irregular shaped perimeter! In fengshui, we prefer a regular shaped room or house.

And that was not the end, his bed orientation was completed wrong! The bed was placed in the middle of the room without any bed head support! So that's explained why he lost all the quality sleep. I Advised him to relocate his bed to near to a solid wall on the auspicious date that was given to him. Hopefully once he has relocated the bed, he can gain his quality sleep again.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005