Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Early request

I know is pretty early to talk about next year Chinese New Year. However, there are requests asking me to advise the most auspicious dates to commence work.

Here we go, the auspicious dates :

3rd lunar day - 16 Feb 2010 Tue (For those born in year of Rabbit, please avoid this date)

6th lunar day - 19 Feb 2010 Fri (For those born in year of Horse, please avoid this date)

9th lunar day - 22 Feb 2010 Mon (For those born in year of Rooster, please avoid this date)

If you were to ask me which is the best date to pick? Personally, I will pick 19 Feb 2009 or 22 Feb 2009 to commence work. Of course, this is based on assumption that you have abundance of annual leave and the luxury to clear.

And most likely I will commence my work on 22 Feb 2009 as I am planning something different for my next Chinese New Year celebration. I hope that I can celebrate my CNY in a different country. Anyway, is still early to say anything now. So remember to stay tuned in my blog if you want to know where I will be heading.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you meant 2010 Feb 16, and not 2009.

fengshui said...

Thank you for your correction.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005