Sunday, February 14, 2010

A very good start in this Lunar New Year!

On the first day of Lunar New Year at about 3am in the morning, I was surprised to see 2 old friends in the street! And the best part of it, I saw them when I was inside my car, I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green then.

Of course, I did not miss my chance to "catch-up" with them, I quickly winded down my car window to call them. Even though it was just a short moment of time, think the feeling was great. I have not met them for quite sometime, at least for more than 5 years for one of them! Anyway, is good to see them again on the first day of Lunar New Year morning.

Well, apart from these 2 old friends, I also just called a friend who is currently stationed in overseas. It is always a good feeling to hear from your friend again. And this reminded me the days when I was in Australia, every time when I received calls from Singapore, it would make my day! Likewise, now I want to do the same thing for my friends.

To all my overseas friends, I would like to wish you people a Happy Lunar New Year and a Happy Valentine's Day! Huat Ah!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005