Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am reading....

Lately, I have been busy with my projects. Despite my busy schedule, I still managed to find some time to read this book "The Mile Hi! Club - Memoirs of A Stewardess" by Janet Chew. In this book, the author shares her life being a Stewardess and at the same time, revealed some interesting events that took place during her 13 years stints.

I guess this is a MUST read book for those who are interested to become a flight attendant. Or if you are someone who is interested to find out more about the lifestyle of a Stewardess, then you must really catch hold of this book.

Apart from the interesting lifestyle of a Stewardess, this book also touched on the negative sides of some passengers (I hope that there are not too many of such passengers around!). To find out more, get yourself a copy of this book. Maybe from this book, we can take some cues on How to make flying a better experience for everyone.

Talking about Air Steward, I ever applied to become one, can you believe that? Is true...I really did that but that was 13 years ago! Back then, I was still young and just completed my National Service, I thought the best job to take up would be a job that allowed me to travel overseas and at the same time, I could enjoy my holidays.

I applied Flight Attendant position when they placed an advertisement in the paper. Thanks god... I even got myself shortlisted for an interview. It was a memorable experience. So I waited for the interview day to come, I was ready for it.

Guess at that point of time, I did not know about Qi Men Dun Jia if not, I would have chosen the right time and the right place to be. So was it because back then that I did not know Qi Men Dun Jia, and that could have cost me to fail my very first round? Maybe not...

Sometimes, I wonder if I were lucky enough to get myself into Flight Attendant career, what will I be now? Would I still have the chance to learn Bazi, Face reading, Fengshui, Qi Men Dun Jia and Zi Wei Dou Shu? Maybe not....

So is not a bad thing after all, as not being able to become one of them (Flight Attendants). Life still goes on, maybe with a better prospect! Anyway below are two photos of the interview letter - outcome.

The letter came after my first round of interview. I am still keeping this letter to remind myself that I ever applied Air Steward position.

The brown card stating that my application was not successful. A great disappointment but think about it now, it could be a good thing after all.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005