Monday, August 30, 2010

Breaking News

In my last posting, I mentioned that today between 7am to 9am would be a wet day. I also mentioned things may happen.

It rained today at 7.45am but luckily it was not a heavy rain.

Another breaking news - Measures to cool private property market were announced at 8am today. Now it makes me wonder whether it has got to do with 4 pillars (Bazi), The Earthly branches, Chen Zi Shen (辰子申), forms the Three Combination - San He (三合) .

Which I have explained in my last posting that it is believed that when these 3 Earthly branches meets, they turn into water. And in additional to that, the day master shows ren (壬) which is also water. So water to "cool" the Hot property? Guess it could be a good news for people who want to buy their 1st property. But may not be a good news for property investors.

Below are some of the snapshots from Straits Times newspaper.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My phrases of support for broken what do you want from a man in a relationship should support anyone cope and also
move ahead. When we walk around with it, just to read the perfectly written prayers and the stories.



Also visit my site: love quotes to get him back


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005