Saturday, November 20, 2010

Will you.....?


This morning while I was driving, I saw a new housing development which is located next to a light rail track. I asked myself this," Will I choose to live next to a railway track?" Now, to make this topic interesting. Allow me to ask you this question, " Will you choose to live next to a railway track?"
Before you answer the question. I must agree that living close to a train station is definitely convenient! And not to forget alot of time is saved on walking to and fro the train station!
So let's hear from you. All comments are welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I will. I've lived in a place where it's near the railway track and get rude shocks early in the morning when I hear the train whistling by!
Will be curious to find out if railway track near the home a good fengshui feature! :)

fengshui said...

Hi there!

That's why people always like to say, "One man's meat is another man's poison."

Regards
Francis


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005