Friday, January 7, 2011

Thing that you may want to watch out for..... (Part 5)

In this part 5 of 6-part series, thing that you may want to watch out for is exhaust duct.
Recently, I visited one particular unit, which is located on top of a exhaust duct. When I was there, I could smell of cooked food blowing out from the exhaust duct despite that unit is located at mid floor.
It may smell nice at that point of time, but I would not want my clean clothings or my house to smell like a restaurant! Not only that, the exhaust fume may contain oily residues which may invite unwanted guests such as cockroaches or rats to the house.
So if you happen to encounter a unit that is located above the exhaust duct, you may want to pay more attention to the wind direction as well. Good luck in your house selection!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005