Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Field trip photo (Part 1)

On the second day of Chinese New Year, I would like to wish everyone "心想事成, 万事如意".

Today, I would like to start off a new season of photos that are related to Fengshui issues or places that I believe (in my own opinion) that Fengshui remedy has been used. These photos that will be posted here, were taken during my last few overseas field trips. I hope that by posting these photos here, everybody can learning something about Fengshui, and benefit from here.

Okay here we go. The first photo that was taken a few months back. Can you spot anything?



Do stay tuned for more photos.........................! Cheers and happy new year to all!

Best regards
Francis


No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005