Monday, June 4, 2012

Possible flooding

It has been a long time since my last entry. Lately, I have been doing some research on China as I am hoping to travel there soon to do my fengshui research again.

While I was searching some information, I came across this article about possible flooding from Xinhua website, according to that article - there is a possibility of floodings along the country's rivers due to the increased rainfall. For those who have engaged my annual fengshui service earlier this year or if you have read my 2012 forecast , I mentioned that this year Heavenly Stem Ren 壬 (Water) is sitting on Earthly Branches Chen 辰 (Earth), and if this earth cannot hold the water well, floods would be expected.

Having said that, you may want to read this article on Stamford Canal from The Straits Times website.

Last but not least, I wish all of you have a great week ahead!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005