Thursday, September 20, 2012

In search of Green Dragon and White Tiger

 The Green Dragon

The White Tiger 

Recently, I visited China in search of Green Dragon and White Tiger. The journey to my destination was indeed challenging as I had to take 2 different types of transportation mode - Subway and bus. And the best part of the journey was: I had to change to another bus along the way. To alight at a place which I could not even recall the street name and change to another bus was really challenging. And not to forget, that was my first time there going there!

Despite all the challengers, I was still very determined to visit this place as it is believed to have the best fengshui in this part of China. Finally, it took me almost 3hours to reach my destination!

After visited this place, the hours spent on the road was really worth it.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005