Saturday, November 17, 2007

Choosing an auspicious date for Wedding

This morning, I was awakened by a series of car horns. I looked at my watch, it was just only 7.15am!

But this bridegroom and his group of brothers arrived in a few cars decided to wake the whole neighbourhood up by pressing the car horns. They had deliberately caused the noise pollutions, their intention was to alert the bride, the bridemaid and sisters of their arrival. On the other hand, they had unintentionally provided me a free morning call.

It seems like today is good date for wedding, my sister's friend also got married today. Being curious, I decided to check my PDA. Today is indeed an auspicious date to get married. However, this date is not applicable to every bride-to-be or any bridegroom-to-be. Take today's date for example, for those who are born in year of Rooster and Rat or their bazis' house of spouse contains any of zodiac animals (Rooster or Rat), it is strongly advised not to choose today to wed.

Alot of people have this misconcept that by referring to Tong Sheng, an auspicious date can just easily pick up from there. Choosing an auspicious date for wedding is that not simple, a lot of factors have to be considered.

If you are looking for an auspicious date for wedding, my advise to you is to consult an experienced master, let her / him be the best person to advise you an auspicious date.






The joy of wedding. Smiling bride and bridegroom.



A lovely gift from one of our local hotels.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005