Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Waterfront house

Have you ever dreamt of living in a house which has a beautiful lake or a river in front? Recently, there was a newly launch housing project, which would be built and face a reservoir. Owning one such house has been my dream ever since I lived in Australia, so I did not miss the chance to pay showflat a visit.

Few blocks of the new project would have North facing orientation as according to the printed compass arrow in the brochure, such facing is usually good* (*Without considering other fengshui factors such as blind spot reading and etc). Having a water reservoir right in front of block, I give my thumb up! Is going to be beautiful!

On top of that, I must praise that the layout of the units are much better than those other houses that I viewed recently. The interior design was impressive too!


Is a beautiful waterfront view.

Watching sunset with your loved one, sounds sweet isn't it?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005