Sunday, March 23, 2008

2 more days

Yes, 2 more days to go. I will be heading to Beijing to attend 5th Fengshui Convention, this is my first time attending the fengshui convention in China. Last year I supposed to go there to attend the 4th fengshui convention but due to my tight schedule I could not attend.

A lot of masters will be attending this convention, is a chance for me to know more masters. I am looking forward to attend this convention. Oh yes, I will be meeting Master Du and Master Huang there, these are the 2 great masters who taught me Qi Men Dun Jia and fengshui when there were here. So I guess is time for me to visit them in China.

Sorry guys, I will not be updating my blog till I am back from this trip. Will try to update my blog on 3rd Apr evening. So do visit my blog again. See you guys again! Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005