Monday, March 10, 2008

Blow away?

Are you one of those people that have the habit of whistling? Maybe you want to have a second thought after reading this posting?

A few years back, while I was doing the face reading research, I came across a book written by a master. In his book, he mentioned that faces that look like blowing whistle, were not good. In fact, such looks could make a person blow his good luck away.

So next time, if you want to whistle, you may want to think twice?

********************************************************************************

I am just sharing what I read from a book, whether this is true or not? At this point of time of writing, I still have not got the answer. Maybe if you know anything about this? You would like to share with me?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005