Monday, November 24, 2008

Turn your wedding day into a movie

One of the common things that we usually get to see in a wedding dinner, is either wedding video or just photo montage of the newly wed couple. But have you seen wedding video that was turned into a movie? Yes, "wedding movie" with leading actor (Bridegroom) and actress (Bride) in it, and not forgetting the supporting roles : - Brothers and Sisters (Jie Mei).

Yesterday night, I attended my friend's wedding dinner at Xin Hu Bin 新湖滨. This newly wed couple engaged a videoman to record their wedding day and made it into a movie. The movie was played in the later part of the dinner time. That was my first time to view a wedding movie, and I must say that it is very different from those wedding dinners that I have attended before.


When the movie was played, my eyes were basically glued to the big screen. There I was, enjoying every single moment of the movie, the storyline was good, the movie graphic and sound effect was very fantastic too! And if you were to ask me, how many stars would I rate for the wedding movie? I would give 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars for that wedding movie, reason is because I thought I was watching a real movie!

Apart from the movie, this newly wed couple also hired a live band to entertain us during the dinner time. A wedding dinner with movie and live band, that made the whole dinner very special. And will definitely make me and most of the guests to remember this joyous occasion.

So if you are going to host your wedding dinner soon, and if you want your guests to remember your big day. You can consider do something different like what my friends did.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005