Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainbow!



Some of the rainbow photos which I took yesterday evening.

Looks like there are alot of people out there have witnessed the rainbow yesterday evening. I am proud to say that I was one of them too! The last time I saw a rainbow was quite some time back, cannot even recall when was it. But I can still remember those rainbows which I saw were not as spectacular to the yesterday rainbow.

Yesterday rainbow was a full rainbow, or rather a semi-circle shaped rainbow, which started from one side and touched the opposite side. Guess everybody was quite happy to see such a beautiful rainbow after such a heavy downpour. On that note, let's hope that our economy can recover fast just like yesterday heavy downpour and surprised us with a beautiful rainbow.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005