Saturday, April 24, 2010

Will my maid appear in the airport? - Use Qi Men Dun Jia to find answer

This afternoon, I received a sms from a friend at 2.54pm. My friend wanted to know whether his Indonesia maid would turn up at Changi airport or not?

I looked at the Qi Men Dun Jia chart based on the timing, and the chart shown negative answer.


Anyway, here are some of our sms conversation, with permission from my friend.

That was the first message (question) which my friend asked me. The white background represents my friend. While the green background represents me.


At 5.02pm, my friend forwarded his maid sms to me. After waiting for almost 1.5hr at the airport, my friend noticed his maid had sms-ed him at 4pm with the message below.
Qi Men Dun Jia is an interesting subject if you know how to put it into good use.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005