Friday, May 14, 2010

Chit Chat Session

Yesterday afternoon, I had coffee session with 2 businessmen. During that session, one of them was sharing with me, his views on our current economy and what is future direction. I was surprised when he talked how people earning more money using their hands, he even quoted that in country such as Australia for example.

Yes, he was not wrong. I remember there was once when I was in Australia rented house, the house electrical breaker tipped and when I could not switch it on. And for that problem, I had to call in an electrician to rectify it, the service charge for that service was not cheap.

Talking about hands, did you know that in the current Fengshui period 8, hands are represented by 8? So if you want to ride on current good Fengshui luck, all you need to do is to find business related to hands, this will bring you more opportunities and hopefully more money. Good luck.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005