Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Academic Position 文昌位

Alot of times when I did fengshui audits for families, parents were eager to know which position in their houses was the academic position 文昌位. They wanted their children to do their homework and to study their examinations in that position.

And based on my experience, if a student who sat in academic position to study for his exams, his chances of passing with flying colours would be much higher than his classmates. I am a living example, back in year 2000 when I was a student in Brisbane. I studied very hard in my first year but the year end results were just credit (average), I did not even get a distinction for my hard work! I was disappointed!

In my second year there, I placed my table in a location, facing North, that was believed to be the best position to tap the academic energy. True enough, I got distinctions for most of my subjects. I was surprised to know the results, as I did not even put in alot of effort as compared to my first year. I could even surf the net and chat in ICQ till the wee hours!

So how to determine the academic position in your house? There are few methods, one of the methods is to use your bazi to work out your academic position. Another method is to see your house's flying star chart, star 1-4 which is the academic stars. These findings may require a professional fengshui master or ming li da shi to do it. But nevertheless, there is another easy method which you can adopt. Place your children in the South-east sector of the house, in Lu-shu, south-east is academic position. So if you have a room that is located in the south-east sector, make that room as study room!

Take note, if your house south-east sector is a toilet, chances of getting good grades will be lesser. If you want to do something about it, my advise is to engage a professional fengshui master to help you. With that, I will pen-off here, I wish you all the best.

**************************************************************************
Special Note : To achieve a good grade is not merely by placing your study desk in an academic position. As a student, you still have to play a part by studying hard. With the aid of fengshui, chances of obtaining good results will be much higher.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005