Sunday, December 23, 2007

Master Song

Just completed my one week intensive Bazi class with Master Song, he flew from Taiwan to come here to conduct this special bazi class. Really an enrichment class for me, I have learned new methods from him.

Master Song has more than 40 years of experience in ming li xue (life charts analysis), he is well-known for his detailed bazi analysis. Apart from that, he has a seal that was reported that have helped people to cure problems. For example, a person feeling pain in his leg and could not walk properly would be able to walk properly after Master Song's seal was stamped on his leg, sounds amazing, isn't it? I have yet to witness that, but I have the seal stamps from Master Song. The seal is consisted of a bagua logo and it was blessed by a monk from Malaysia. Maybe that is the reason, why the seal could help people?




A group photo with Master Song (Seated on the left), and my shifu, Master Yang (Seated on the right)

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005