Sunday, December 2, 2007

Changi T3

This afternoon I went to Changi T3 with a friend. I was there not to fengshui but to take some photos, trying to improve my photography skill. Photography has been my interest but I did not really spend so much time on it as compared to fengshui. Think my love for fengshui is something beyond words can describe.


Anyway, here are some of the photos which I took. If you have not been there yet, maybe you can drop there a visit on next weekend. T3 is huge and beautiful! See to believe. I welcome all comments on those photos. Cheers!


Go up for GST Refund? Or Money Changer? Or Sky train?

This is a real photo, looks like artist's drawing, isn't it?

T3 is indeed huge!



Tired? Have a cup of coffee first!



Giant pillars!



Beautiful Changi Control Tower


Wait for me! I am coming! Dun take off without me!Left or Right?
See stars?
Looking for target to shoot.
Waterfall
Another real photo
Welcome to T3

Oops! Is trolley! My love for trolley starts here....

How romantic!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005