Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nian Hua - Lunar New Year Flowers

For the last 2 nights, I was at the nursery buying plants to decorate for this Lunar New Year. Think I must have enjoyed myself in the nursery looking at those beautiful plants.

Anyway, just to share with you. It seems like this year, there are more varieties as compared to last year. On top of that, most of the nurseries are selling their plants at much lower price than last year!

Take 3ft lime plant for example, last year it was selling at $38 per pot but this year, you can easily get it at $25 per pot. And if you were to look at newspaper advertisement, 3ft lime plant was selling at $18 only! Last year, I got myself a pot of lilies at $28, this year is selling at $18 only!

So if you are still wondering how to brighten your house for this CNY, maybe I suggest you should head down to any of the nurseries to look around. Who knows, you will find plants that you like?



No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005