Monday, March 2, 2009

Jurong Hill


The last time I visited this place was many years back, I remember I was there with a friend. My friend had never been there, so I thought it would be a nice place to enjoy some night view up on the hill. 

I was right, the night view was spectacular. The thousands of lamposts down there reminded me of my stay in Australia. When I was in Australia, my classmates and I used to go up to Mt Cootha , the most unforgetable moment was during winter time. The temperature was freezing cold but we were up there eating ice-cream, sounds crazy isn't it? But trust me, the feeling of eating ice cream during winter is very different!

Anyway, back to Jurong Hill. After so many years, decided to visit this place again. To see how it is like during day time. Below are some of the photos which I took.




View from the lookout point.


The building basement is a restaurant.

You can go to the top of the building to have a better view.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005