Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Qi Men Dun Jia - Locate missing item

I was about to leave my friend's place when I noticed that his vehicle petrol cap was missing. I asked my friend what happened to the cap? My friend told me that he has forgotten to put back the cap after he had top up petrol at petrol kiosk that afternoon. Then I asked,"Why didn't you go back to the petrol kiosk to search for it?" My friend replied," I have called the petrol kiosk, the station manager will call me back tomorrow."

My friend knew that I am in Qi Men Dun Jia, he asked me whether I could check for him what would the chances of recovering the missing cap? The chart is as follows:


After looking at the chart, the answer was very obvious. My friend would never recover the cap. True enough, my friend sms me the following day, the station manager told my friend that missing cap was not found.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005