Thursday, April 9, 2009

Zi Wei Dou Shu can determine a person's liking

Just a couple of days ago, I was with a group of friends chit-chatting. While we were talking about things that we did last time, my friend suddenly turned around and said, " I prefer a dominating boyfriend!" When I asked her why, she could not give me a satisfactory answer.

So the only way for me to find out the reason would be using Zi Wei Dou Shu to check her chart. When the moment I got home, I quickly switched on my PDA to check her Zi Wei Dou Shu chart. True enough, her star in spouse palace is indeed a "strong" star. And usually people with such strong star in their spouse palace would prefer someone who is dominating.

If you are wondering what type of soul-mate you would have in the near future, maybe you want to consult a Zi Wei Dou Shu master to find out the answer?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005