Wednesday, July 21, 2010

C-sect or natural birth?

For married couples who have kids, you may be familiar with the terminology of C-sect. The term C-sect is is a short form of Caesarean, which means an operation or rather a small cut on a woman's womb to allow a baby to be born.

Whenever someone asks me whether is good to opt for C-sect. Well, I would reply, "Why not?" By choosing an auspicious date or bazi for the baby, and believing that it will bring good life for the baby. I do not see any harm trying it.

But of course, not everybody would agree with me. Well, like what I always like to say, one man's meat is another man's poison. Maybe when you learn to see thing in a different preceptive, maybe then you would agree with me. Till then, good luck!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005