Friday, July 2, 2010

An unusual experience (Part II)

A couple of weeks ago, I posted an article on An unusual experience. After that posting, I have more friends coming forward to share their similar experience with me.

But before I continue, I would like to remind readers again, especially those who have weak hearts or if you are someone who always use passenger lifts (elevator) frequently late at nights, you may want to give this posting a miss. However, if you choose to continue to read, please note that you are reading it at your own risks! I will not be held responsible for anything that may arise after reading this posting.

Experience from Friend A - My friend lives on a high rise flat in the central part of Singapore, the block that he is living is still pretty new. So technically, everything including the lifts should be in working order. The only thing that I want to add is : that plot land is believed to be a cemetery before it was transformed to present young housing estate. And I remember a few years back, there was a report in our local papers that unusual sightings were spotted in one of two vacanted pointed blocks, just across the road.

My Friend A was sharing with me that he had noticed, especially during night time, when he walked towards the lift lobby, the lift door would open as if there was "someone" manning the lift door. And this special treatment would not occur when he was with other adults around. But he added that he would still get to "enjoy" this special privilege when he was with his young daughter. Strange but is true. So whether the opening of lift door got to do with the place that used to be cemetery, maybe you as a reader want to give me your comments?

Another friend of mine, J also shared her experience in using the lift. J lives in western part of Singapore. Her unit is located at mid level (not higher than 5th level) but she still uses lift to go up and down. She told me there were some occasions despite that she had pressed the call button DOWN. The lift which was she in would go up instead of going down! And that happened not once but many times!

Talking about that, I ever experienced lift would open its door at level which nobody even pressed or called for it. And to make thing worse, I was the only person inside the lift!

So if you have encountered similiar experience or you have experienced more scary episode than this, you may want to email me at great_ocean96@yahoo.com.sg

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005