Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sound of a Toy (Part 2)

I know I am a bit lao-suo (long winded), but think I have missed out an important part of story in the "Sound of a Toy" posting.

But before I continue, I need to advise readers to leave this post immediately if you do not like to read anything about unusual phenomenon. Okay, now I should continue with the part 2 of Sound of a Toy.

My friend told me that at times, prior to that incident (Sound of a Toy), his daughter would point at a particular direction. My friend even added, her finger pointing was as if like she was trying to tell my friend that there was "someone" present. Well, when the moment I heard what he said...In my heart, I knew the Sound of a Toy must be really from the "unusual" visitor at his home!

Note : At this point of writing, there was no update from my friend. Maybe I will check with him the next time I meet him. Till then, I will keep you guys posted!

Cheers and have a great week ahead!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005