Saturday, November 14, 2009

Missed the winter feeling

Finally, I have the time to blog. It has been more than a week since I last updated my blog. Well, I was away to China last weekend to do my fengshui research there. Prior to my visit, my friend told me to bring more winter wears as the temperature was going down to single digit Deg C!

Initially, I was quite hesitate to bring in more clothings as I like winter - the cold feeling, and I had survived from 6 Deg C with just only a plain T-shirt when I was in Sydney. But there again, the temperature in China seems to be rather different from other places. And I remember last year when I was in China - Beijing, the temperature was like more than 10 Deg C but there I was, high up in the Great Wall of China, feeling very cold. And because of that Beijing experience, I decided to bring one extra clothing to keep myself warm for my last trip to China.



Maybe the weather knew that I was coming, the weather became so good that even the locals complaint that it was hot during my 4 day stay. And the funny thing is, the weather took a change when I was about to leave. It started to rain when I was in the airport, the weather became so bad that I was stranded on board (plane) for more than an hour before the plane was allowed to take off.

Maybe I brought the "warmth" there and I took it away with me when I left. At this point of writing, according to the weather reported in Yahoo Weather forecast, the temperature has dropped to 6 Deg C again! Gosh, I miss the chance to enjoy the winter feeling. Maybe I should go back there to have fun in winter? Really miss winter.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005