Monday, November 16, 2009

Xitang - Mission Impossible III

Welcome to Xitang, the ancient water town in Jiashan County, Zhejiang province, China. This is the place which Mission Impossible III was filmed.

I had been wanted to visit this place after watching the Mission Impossible III movie. Finally, I had the chance to visit this ancient water town, just like other water towns, this place was packed with tourists from over all the places, it was crowd.

And due to the large crowd, I did not have the chance to complete touring the whole water town, Xitang. Unlike my the previous trip to Zhou Zhuang, I had completed the whole water town! Nevertheless, one of these days, I may re-visit this place, Xitang, again.

Anyway, here are some of the photos which I took during my visit. Enjoy!


Xitang is rather "modern" despite the fact that this place is an ancient water town, they have bar and cafe along the whole stretch of old houses. And alot of places are air-conditioned too! Great place to stay for a night!


Row, row the boat. The boat ride here require you to put on PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) - float.

The button museum - guess how buttons were made during the olden days?

Enjoy Xitang - Fenhu beer. Nice beer!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005