Sunday, August 3, 2008

Apartment in Wollongong

I heard the weather forecast for Wollongong would be much colder than Sydney City, at least by 5 Deg C difference before I came here. I was mentally prepared for the cold temperature but when I entered this apartment in Wollongong, I felt so warm. The interior of the apartment is nicely decorated, I simply love this apartment. Is so beautiful!

There are 2 rooms in this apartment, I slept in one of the rooms, without turning on the heater, and I did not feel cold at all! This apartment is really cozy!





Simple kitchen. Just nice for single.


Look at the balcony, is so big! The area is almost as big as the interior area! Look like can do BBQ during summer time. Cool. Looking forward.



No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005