Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wollongong

The journey from Sydney to Wollongong is approximately 1hr 15min by car. Driving to Wollongong was not difficult. Along the way, there was one long stretch of Suburb area to clear first before hitting the highway. Once in the highway, the journey to Wollongong was much faster.

I even visited the temple in Wollongong, my friend told me that temple was one of the biggest in Sydney.








Spoke to the nun in the temple, she asked me which country did I come from. I replied her that I was from Singapore. Then she shared with me that Singaporean celebrate Hungry Ghost festival during Lunar Seventh Month. To them, lunar seventh month is an auspicious month to "recruit" nuns.




No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005