Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fengshui Tree?

My friend told me that there was a fengshui tree in Sydney Chinatown. Since Fengshui has been my interest, I definitely would not miss out such an opportunity to find out this fengshui tree.

The tree was not difficult to find, it was standing right in front of a bank, just across the road is the famous Paddy Market.












The famous Paddy Market, which is open on Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun only. Closed on Monday till Wednesday.




Standing right at the bottom of the tree, I observed the tree, trying to figure out what made my friend said that was a fengshui tree. There was no leaves in the tree, it was a bare tree trunk except certain portions were coated with golden substance, which I could not figure what they were.

And if you have noticed closely on the above photo, you could actually see little water droplets dripping from one of the tree branches. It was something unique and I was trying to figure how did the water get up to the top and start dripping? I wonder whether there was a water pump that pushed the water to the top?







At the bottom of the tree, there was a signboard that explain what is this tree about.

A closer look on those explaination notes. So is this a fengshui tree?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005