Saturday, May 9, 2009

Door to wisdom

During my younger days, I did a lot of things out of impulsiveness and there was one particular incident which I would never forget. That incident happened right after school session, and it happened that when I just stepped into the main door, I threw my school bag aside and straight away I took my bicycle, and in the next moment I was cycling back to school for no apparent reason.

I remember clearly that I was cycling at fast speed along the public road, while I was making a right turn to enter into another road, I met an accident! The whole event just happened in a split second! Before I could react, I was already down on the road with blood and bruise and just a stone's away is my out-of-shape bicycle. Thanks goodness, I only sustained minor injuries from that accident, most importantly I still managed to keep my life!

Looking back now and looking at my Ming Pan 命盘 (Life Chart) on that particular year Liu Nian 流年, in my heart I knew that I could have averted the disaster if only I had understand Bazi and Zi Wei Dou Shu much earlier. Nevertheless, I still feel relieved that I had learnt the art of ming li, to understand what would lie ahead of me.

In my own humble opinion, learning the art of ming li is just like opening the door to wisdom.




No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005