Friday, May 29, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 3)

This is my first time going to Arima - onsen (Hot spring), I have been to Hot spring in Hakone and Kodaira City but not Arima. I was rather excited about this trip as I saw from the website that this place has many beautiful places which I could take photos.
We were rather lucky, there was a promotion going on, the promotion fare costs 3,500 Yen per person for a round-way coach fare including admission fee to the hot spring in Arima.

The journery from Osaka Bus station to Arima is about 60min.




My guess for this green object was a pump during the olden day.












There are few ways of going up to Arima, you can take train or even rope way (Cable-car).





Map of Arima.








Foot massage in hot spring. Unfortunately, we could not get the chance to try it, as it was closed.






















The famous landmark in Arima, the Red Post-box.





























The Arima River.






























Hotspring in Arima.









Hotspring entrance.









No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005