Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My ten days in Japan

Finally, I am back! I was in Japan in the last ten days to enjoy my holiday cum assignment.




Even though I have been to Japan a couple of times, however in this trip, I have done alot of first attempt, such as visiting places that I had never been before and to do things which that I had not done before.
Talking about visiting, finally I had the chance to visit Hiroshima, a place that I have been longed for. In fact, I wanted to visit Hiroshima when I visited Japan in 1998 but could not make it. After such a long wait, I got what I wanted. Anyway, I will tell you more about Hiroshima trip in the later part of my posting.
In this trip, I also did fengshui for 4 different Japanese houses. And I have to admit that this is my first fengshui attempt in Japan!
Okay, in the meantime, do stay tuned in my blog, I will be posting my ten days stay in Japan in the next few days!
Cheers!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005