Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 1)










After flying for 7 hours from Singapore to Tokyo-Narita airport, we had to do a transfer from Narita (Tokyo- International airport) to Hameda (Tokyo-Domestic Airport), we took the Airport Limousine to catch our connecting flight to Osaka - Itami airport. The journey from Narita to Hameda was about 75 min and it costs us 3,000 Yen per person.



The Hameda airport used to be the international airport for Tokyo before it was took over by Narita airport. Presently, Hameda airport only handles domestic flights. Anyway, I had good experience with the nice and beautiful ground crews, they were very helpful. Thus, we could easily find our way to catch our connecting flight to Itami. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

Finding our way to our hotel in Osaka city.






















Our first lunch in Japan at Yi Feng Tang 一风堂, I used to have my meals here when I was in Osaka. I remember the ramen was very nice, so this time I did not want to miss my chance of having good ramen again. Well, the ramen standard have not changed, the taste is still as good as the one which I used to have. If you have the chance, you should try the ramen in this store. Oishii desu ne!







After lunch, we had a brief shopping before I went to meet my friend at JR Osaka Station.




Shopping and dinner at Umeda
.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS YOUR POST ! i'm studing about fengshui and
I WANT TO SEARCH about somethings like that :
Bạn ơi cho mình hỏi xem
xem phong thủy nhà ở
tư vấn phong thủy nhà ở
phong thủy bàn làm việc
phong thủy bàn làm việc theo tuổi
cây để bàn làm việc hợp mệnh hỏa
but i can't find any information.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005