Monday, June 22, 2009

A memorable event

Yesterday evening, I was invited to attend one event that was held in one of the country clubs. The event was Social Dance Competition-cum-dinner and the competition was held in few categories such as Amateur, Novice, Juvenile, Senior Citizen and etc.

Really enjoyed myself watch competitors dance, especially when those young kids were dancing, it was beautiful!!! I have to admit that I did not know anything about social dancing but by looking at dancers face expression, I could feel that they (dancer) were delivering some form of messages across. What I like about the dancers; were their ability of changing their face expression in every single move .

Now, I am wondering whether I am starting to fall in love with this new discovery - social dancing.


Our future dancers are waiting for the music to play.

The dance starts now... The foreground couple (the red costume little girl and her partner won the first place). Congratulations to them. They were good!

The 2 cute children were watching their friends danced. The little girl here won herself a second place in a different dance. (Please pardon me as I could not remember the name of the dance)


Grand event. Not sure will I be invited again to attend the next year competiton or not?



No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005