Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Ten Days in Japan (Last Day)

Finally, last day in Japan. We went to Tsukiji (Fish) Market, to see stalls selling fresh seafood. Along the way, I even got myself a huge live Oyster, which costs 300 Yen (S$4.50) per piece, think the price I had to pay for the live oyster was worth it. The oyster was very fresh, I even could taste the seawater from the Oyster!

After shopping at Tsujiki market, we went to one of the restaurants to have our lunch. My lunch was a 3Colourful Don (See photo) which costs 1,800 Yen (S$27), simply love my lunch.

After our lunch, we headed back to our hotel to collect our luggages for our flight to head back home. Really enjoyed myself in this trip, especially I went there with 2 friends from Singapore and to meet my Japanese friend again. Guess, I will be back to Japan soon.





Fresh crabs....still moving.




300 Yen Oyster.

My colourful lunch in Tsukiju market.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005