Thursday, June 4, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 7 morning)

Sometimes, I wonder how did I survive when I was in Japan? It was not easy to travel from one place to another place, the complicated subway and train network maps would make you stare at it for a period of time. Even though that I have been to Japan for a couple of times but everytime I have to struggle for a while, before I could understand which platforms and which side of the platforms to board the trains.


So at this point of writing, I am still trying very hard to recall how did I manage to get myself from Tokyo to Yokohama Chinatown? The only thing that I can remember that it took me about 40min to get there and I had to change train along the way. But I just cannot remember which station that I got off to change to another train in another platform.

Anyway, I have to admit that my last trip was my third attempt to get to Chinatown. Previously, I tried to get to Chinatown via Shinkansen, which was just only a 20min journey departing from Shinjuku. But the only thing about Shinkansen is that it only stop at Shin-Yokohama, and there was no connection from Shin-Yokohama to Chinatown, so my first two attempts to visit Chinatown via Shinkansen were not successful. Luckily, this time I made it to Chinatown through JR (normal) train.



Finally, I made it to Chinatown, I felt a sense of achievement!

Chinatown here I come....


Yokohama Chinatown is one of the biggest Chinatown amongst the countries that I have visited.



The buildings here have different styles and designs. I will share with you the things that I discovered in Yokohama Chinatown once I have completed My ten days in Japan postings.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005